UPDATE: Our restock shipment has arrived. We are processing all pre-orders first and will restock our website the week of Oct. 26th.
Get ready to elevate your curl game forever!
With our KurlsPlus Set, you get the Pick, Comb and Paddle Comb. Each tool will serve as the perfect assistant to help you achieve your desired look and detangle your hair with ease. Have curly, coily kids who hate getting their hair combed? Stress no more as our KurlsPlus Detanglers will completely transform your wash days and make them more enjoyable for you and your kids!
The hair tools come in our signature kazmic blue color with rose pink accents.
Fits comfortably in the palm of your hand
Small enough to take on the go
Uniquely designed, seamless teeth that work like your fingers for better styling and fluffing
- Uniquely designed, seamless teeth for easier detangling that work like your fingers
Curved handle that forms to the natural grooves of the hand
Pointed tip on handle allows for parting/sectioning hair
Comfort grip along spine offers an alternative way for holding the comb
Paddle Comb Features:
Staggered rows of uniquely designed, seamless teeth that work like your fingers for easy, thorough detangling
Curved handle forms to the natural grooves of the hand
Pointed tip on handle allows for convenient parting and sectioning of the hair
Connecting groove where the handle and head meet creates a nook for the thumb to rest
Oval shaped head offers alternate holding position with more control
How To Use
1 - 2 - 3 Detangle & Style!
When used together, the KurlsPlus Detanglers provide you with a superior detangling and styling experience. Our hair tools are gentle on your hair and scalp, easy to clean and durable. First, use the KurlsPlus Comb to do a quick pass through your hair to prep it for detangling. Another great way to use the Comb is to gently comb through your hair while you have conditioner on to help distribute the product from root to tip. You can use the tip on the end of the handle to section your hair, which will make the process more manageable. Once you have done the first pass, use the KurlsPlus Paddle Comb to give your curls a thorough yet gentle detangling. The KurlsPlus Paddle Comb also comes equipped with a sectioning tip on the end of the handle that can be used to section your hair. When you have detangled your curls, proceed to set and style your hair as desired. Once your curls are dry, you can then use the KurlsPlus Pick to fluff up your roots and separate your curls to give you a voluminous look. If you want to rake out your curls or have a more brushed-out look, you can use the KurlsPlus Comb or Paddle Comb to finish. Need to style on the go? Take the KurlsPlus Pick with you. It's just the right size to fit in your pocket or purse.
How to Clean: Use warm water and shampoo.
Heat Limit: 70-110 °c
Do not use with heat as it may damage the tool.
- Q: Will it work on my hair?
- A: We designed our hair tools for curls, coils, and kinks, but they work for all hair types. How? Because of our uniquely designed teeth. They are smooth, seamless, and shaped to mimic your fingers allowing your hair strands to glide through with minimal friction for a much gentler detangling experience. So whether you have kinky, 4C hair or straight hair, we are sure you will enjoy our KurlsPlus hair tools.
- Q: Why is my hair tool arriving in bubble wrap?
- A: Our hair tools are individually wrapped in bubble wrap by hand to protect them in transit, as we want to ensure they arrive to you the same way they leave us. We are not currently shipping individual orders in our retail and special event product packaging.
- Q: There's a scratch on my tools. Are they damaged?
- A: No, your combs are not damaged. The mark that you see is a result of our manufacturing process. To achieve our unique shape, we use injection molding to produce our hair tools. As part of this process, plastic is injected into a mold. Upon completion, the hair tools have to be severed from the injection source. This step of cutting the source is what causes the mark. The mark is merely cosmetic and does not impact use nor will it affect your hair.