KurlsPlus Paddle Comb
Meet the tool of your dreams!
Our KurlsPlus Paddle Comb is great for detangling all hair types, lengths and thickness. It is the ultimate power tool that will allow you to detangle, blow dry, massage and style all in ONE! It's extremely gentle on your hair and scalp...don't let the size of the teeth fool you. You can also use the tip on the end of the handle to section your hair while you detangle and style. It's no wonder why our KurlsPlus Paddle Comb continues to receive superb 5-Star ratings and reviews.
The Paddle Comb comes in our signature kazmic blue color with rose pink accents.
Why it's Different
- Staggered rows of uniquely designed, seamless teeth for easy and thorough detangling
- Curved handle forms to the natural grooves of the hand
- Pointed tip on handle allows for convenient parting and sectioning of the hair
- Connecting groove where the handle and head meet creates a nook for the thumb to rest
- Oval shaped head offers alternate holding position for more control
How To Use
The KurlsPlus Paddle Comb is the universal detangling tool that's made for curls, kinks, and coils, but works for all hair types. The unique design allows for your curls to gently slide through, minimizing breakage while also stimulating your scalp. To increase manageability, the paddle comb comes equipped with two comfort grips - a convenient thumb rest right above the handle or you can grip it by the head as it is designed to fit within the palm of your hand. On the tip of the handle is a sectioning tip that allows you to section your hair and detangle all with one tool. When detangling, always start at the ends and work your way up to the root of your hair. Once you are all done, you'll find that the KurlsPlus Paddle Comb is easy to clean. The KurlsPlus Paddle Comb by KAZMALEJE is the hair tool you and your curls have been waiting for!
How to Clean: Clean with warm water and shampoo.
KAZMALEJE is certified Plastic Neutral. By funding rePurpose Global to remove as much plastic waste from nature as we use, every purchase of yours will now carry a Net 0 Plastic Footprint.
Heat Limit: 70-110 °c
Do not use with heat as it may damage the tool.
- Q: Will it work on my hair?
- A: We designed our hair tools for curls, coils, and kinks, but they work for all hair types. How? Because of our uniquely designed teeth. They are smooth, seamless, and shaped to mimic your fingers allowing your hair strands to glide through with minimal friction for a much gentler detangling experience. So whether you have kinky, 4C hair or straight hair, we are sure you will enjoy our KurlsPlus hair tools.
- Q: Why is my hair tool arriving in bubble wrap?
- A: Our hair tools are individually wrapped in bubble wrap by hand to protect them in transit, as we want to ensure they arrive to you the same way they leave us. We are not currently shipping individual orders in our retail and special event product packaging.
- Q: There's a scratch on the tip of my paddle comb. Is it damaged?
- A: No, your paddle comb is not damaged. The mark that you see is a result of our manufacturing process. To achieve our unique shape, we use injection molding to produce our hair tools. As part of this process, plastic is injected into a mold. Upon completion, the hair tools have to be severed from the injection source. This step of cutting the source is what causes the mark. The mark is merely cosmetic and does not impact use nor will it affect your hair.